Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Updates to my long lost blog before i go and sleep

its april o9.... how amazing... i thought i dont have to drop by to my emotional blog nemore looks like i was wrong.

well things have changed alot for the past 2 years, and i finally found myself!!
i used to be so lost and i wasnt happy at all and emotion jus stir up and down makin me so sufferin...

now its my second last sem... pretty tough time but i know i can do it... im plannin not to continue my ID for degree cus its not wat i wanted after all... i wanna go for game designin which i found a new campus in sydney and im tryin to find as much info as i can for all of dis...

besides dat i wanted to change my car... i know its not right to dump ur first car...i love my kelly lots of memories... but i had to cus i found sumthin i love so much and i didnt dreamt i will have it as mine... a nissan cefiro a31 with rb25 engine and its fully mod and only cost 38k...yeh cheaper then a new kelisa althou its second hand but its worth to own it.... goshhhh i jus cant wait for it!!!

not only dat im goin to cut my hair dis weekend; need some fresh look cus my lenses are gonna arrive end of dis week woohoooo finallly after 2 months lol hahaha

and yeah dis month i feel so happy im relief im free i can do wat i want im myself again i dun have to worry i dun have to feel sumthin bad is gonna happen, no sensitive feelin no jealousy no nuthin.... its like me and my life so peaceful....

its not easy to move on... i needed time so i wont make mistakes in future... but some ppl jus can nvr change....they nvr realise it and they nvr will... they will always be them and i will always be me... no matter how many million times u explain they wont get u at all...or maybe they jus refuse...i duno... i guess some ppl jus werent meant to be together.... they might think ur the bad ones but actually they are the ones who caused the consequences....do u know the ratio of original and fake ppl ? 1:100 ...... only one of them are original....

No comments: