Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ojos de la Panda

Rain and haze owh my makes my day
yup its 1.21am here in penang... on my couch with my tv on
feelin abit purple tonite...

owh today was so unlucky! cus of games and fake movies i end up with a FINE!!
damn it i 2 FINE this month...fudge...sighh
but i got my titan quest lol...and a few damn funny shows which im not regret of buyin them
we had KFC for lunch and yeh we spend our time watchin movie playin game good old time which i missed so much...del was playin soul calibur and after dat we moved to Lego indiana jones xbox 360... we played tilll we need to reuse old batteries again and again in order to continue the quest it was funny and yeh it made my day...we stopped and end up watchin another movie before i got home

well dats about it for today

song of the day- aerosmith - i dont wanna miss a thing
the cranberries- linger

No comments: